As a Newborn, children and pregnancy photographer, the safety of my clients comes first. I completely understand that you might be worried about having professional photographs done due to the current Covid -19 pandemic and so as I am getting ready for re-opening my studio I have decided to write down what precautions I will be taking when it its safe to re-open again. Studio cleanliness has always been my top priority and I have always taken steps to avoid viral contamination.
Safety Measures :
Our studio is cleaned and sanitized thoroughly after each and every shoot. Everything is sanitized after each and every shoot . We Take Alternative Bookings so that we can Sanitiz All the props, clothes, blankets etc are sanitized & washed after the use Anything washable will be washed. Props which cannot be washed will be sanitized using water based disinfectants. .We don’t encourage on Walk in Inquires ,All the inquiries will be answered on call.Your little one’s Saftey is our Priority and we are all in the current circumstance also we understand the Important phase of your life from Maternity to Newborn which wouldn’t come back later.
Instructions for the Clients:
- Mask is compulsory and should be worn in a proper way all the time once you are in the studio.
- Foot wears will not be allowed in the studio.
- Only immediate family is allowed currently in the studio.
- Only parents along with the baby are allowed.
- If you have any symptoms of Cough & Cold kindly reschedule your shoot dates